Student Blogging Challenge #10

Hi everyone,

This week was challenge #10 for the student blogging challenge…also the last challenge for this year 🙁 I am just going to say that I had a lot of fun with this years student blogging challenge! Thanks Miss W! 😀

I have done the Survey for the blogging challenge, now here’s one taken by my Brother who hasn’t seen my blog yet! 😀

Next…Questions and answers 🙂

• How many posts did you write?

I wrote 35 posts altogether, from September (when the challenge started) to November (when it ended)

• How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?

25 posts were posts that I had chosen to write about different topics, and 12 of those posts were to do with the Student blogging challenge.

• How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

I got 13 comments

• Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?

The most comments I got from the challenge was on the post that a wrote in Italian, called ‘un post italiano’ I think the reason I got those comments is because it was different to some of the other blog posts I had done which were in English. 🙂

• Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

I actually enjoyed writing the italian post! I enjoyed so much I have created a whole PAGE in Italian! I think I enjoyed writing those posts is because Italian is my background I guess I love writing in a different language to what i usually write in 😀

• Did you change blog themes at all and why?

I did change blog themes a lot before the challenge, but for the challenge I stuck with the same theme, and I think I will for a while now because I really like this theme! I think I changed the theme because I wasn’t quite sure what it should be. I wanted to find the right colours to match my blog.

• How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

I have 37 widgets. I actually didn’t think that I had that much! I think the amount of widgets I have is good because in my perspective I don’t find my blog that crowded with widgets and sounds.

• How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

I have four class blogs on my blogroll and five student blogs that aren’t in my class. I’m not sure if they’re from overseas though!

Next I had to ask another student/teacher or parent who have not yet read or viewed my blog, and get them to answer some questions. I asked my Grandma some questions and here is what she said! 😀

• What were your first impressions of this blog?

Its interesting and very informative. Also there is a lesson to be learned in the news such as soccer.

• What captured your attention?

the widgets and the posts

• What distracted you on the blog?

some of the widgets distracted me

• What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?

Writing to be a bit larger and a bit more colour

Thats all I’m doing for the…last challenge of the Student Blogging Challenge for 2012 🙁 I will be doing it again next year!

Don’t forget to nominated blogs for the edublogs awards this year!

One thought on “Student Blogging Challenge #10

1. Your blog is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Check out my blog. You can go to my blog by clicking this-http://chloep4gv.edublogs.org/